HeatPumps4Homes are a specialist supplier of air source and ground source heat pumps for homes and small businesses.
Based near Billericay in Essex, we specialise in designing, supplying and installing quality heat pump installations.
We have been working with heat pumps for over seven years both for domestic and commercial properties and for swimming pools.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team will offer you honest expert advice on whether a heat pump will be suitable for your property and suggest the types of heat pumps that are appropriate.
Why Choose Us?
- Attention to detail - we check and double check every aspect of your heat pump design before installation to ensure that your heat pump will perform as expected and that the installation goes smoothly
- Quality from start to finish - HeatPumps4Homes operates under a strict quality management system. This ensures that we deliver a high quality service right from your initial phone call until the final system handover and beyond.
- Insurance backed - if you decide to pay a deposit to secure your heat pump installation, we hold your deposit in a separate "ring-fenced" bank account. Your deposit is also protected by an independent guarantee scheme so that in the unlikely event that we cease trading, your deposit is protected and will be refunded.
- Friendly, honest service - We do not employ pushy sales people. Most of our work comes from recommendations from other happy customers. We are passionate about the benefits that heat pumps can offer and our mission is to grow a base of happy customers who can also share our passion for heat pumps. We will consider your requirements carefully and if we don't think that a heat pump is right for you, we will tell you this. We want to be 100% sure that you are getting a system that is right for you, will perform well and meet your expectations.
- Heat Pump Specialists - We specialise in heat pumps. We are not renewable energy generalists or domestic plumbers. You can be assured that we understand the products that we recommend and install. We can offer real wold advice on the performance of heat pumps and the differences between the various brands.
- Widest Range of Heat Pumps - we offer a wide choice of heat pump makes and models to suit most property types and budgets. We only sell heat pumps that we consider to be of good quality and reliability and where we receive excellent backup and support from the manufacturer. We undertake manufacturer training courses and work closely with the heat pump manufacturers to ensure that we fully understand the products we recommend and install them in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
- MCS Certified - HeatPumps4Homes are full MCS certified for the design and installation of heat pumps. We use approved software to design your heat pump system and our business operates according to the strict standards of the MCS. We are audited annually to ensure that we are maintaining our high standards and complying with the MCS requirements.
- Trustmark Registered -TrustMark License Number: 1965051
- Members of the RECC - HeatPumps4Homes are a member of the RECC (Renewable Energy Consumer Code). https://www.recc.org.uk/By being a member of the RECC, we agree to abide and operate by their strict code of practice to ensure that our customers receive a professional and high quality service.
- Independent Warranty for Every Customer - At no additional cost to our customers, we purchase an independent warranty from QANW and they will send you the policy documents. The independent warranty protects your deposit payment and also our workmanship in the unlikely event that we should cease trading. We purchase the warranty for each customer to give extra peace of mind. For more information, see our Warranties Page.
We often exhibit at shows to promote the benefits of heat pumps.
Below is are some photos of our stand at some recent shows:-
Essex Country Show, Brentwood, Essex - May 2014
Essex Country Show, Barleylands, Essex, Sept 2014
Orsett Country Show, Orsett, Essex - Sept 2014
We had a stand at the Orsett country show in Essex on 6th Sept 2014
HeatPumps4Homes undertake an ongoing programme of training and qualifications to ensure that our skills keep up to date with changes in the heat pump market.
Our qualifications include:-
|Mitsubishi Accredited Ecodan Installer
|Daikin Trained Installer
|Vaillant Approved Installer
|Member of RECC
|Approved Member of The Trading Standards Institute
|GDGC Accredited Installer
We install heat pumps within a 20 mile radius from our base near Billericay in Essex (postcode CM11 1RT)
Please click on the map to see a larger version and a list of the towns that we cover
Heat Pumps for Swimming Pools
Our sister company HeatPumps4Pools (see www.HeatPumps4Pools.com) specialises in the design, supply and installation of heat pump systems for swimming pools.
We can offer advice and solutions for:-
- Outdoor pools
- Indoor pools
- Commercial Pools
We are in the unique position to provide advice and solutions on heat pumps for both your home and your swimming pool to allow you to reduce your running costs by taking advantage of the benefits that heat pumps can offer.